Celebrate New Years Eve with the CAC!
Party with us at the Coker Car Museum as we ring in the new year with music, drinks, cars, friends, fun, and more! This event is 21 and up with beer and wine being served, as well as a champagne toast at midnight. Dress code is cocktail attire.
$50 per individual and $100 per couple
- Address: 1309 Chestnut St, Chattanooga, TN 37402 - Honest Charley and Coker Car Museum.
-Parking:Park on FORT STREET
This street is closed to traffic, but you can go past the barricades and park on FORT STREET for free!
- Entrance. ENTER the party from FORT STREET. Click here for map. (Don't enter on Chestnut).
- Drinks: $5 each. We've added a wide variety of wines and Whiteclaw styles. For beer there's plenty of Prusik Pale Ale and Karst Kolsch from Hutton and Smith, plus lots of Mic Ultra. Free Champagne at Midnight!
- Food: Delicious mini hoagies from Lil Mama's Chicago Style Hoagies. Plus other simple, light hors d'oeuvres and chips.
- Music: Dr. Steve, Groove Professor is DJing and playing dance music all night.
Just Jeeping It- $250
2 tickets to event
social media mention
logo on a table at event
V-Dubbing (VW)- $750
all of above
Mention in print ads
1 drink ticket for both attendees
Taking the Tesla- $1,000
all of above
mention on TV/Radio spots
Logo on event banner
additional drink tickets for both attendees
Small Gift basket
discount on up to 2 more tickets
Riding the Lambo-$1,500
all of above
2 drink tickets for additional attendees
large gift basket (replaces small)
Discount on up to 4 more tickets
Mention by Emcee/DJ at event
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Just Jeeping It
Taking the Tesla
Riding the Lambo
To sponsor, call 423-531-6961, opt 4 or email Celeste Lipps at email@example.com
Mail a check to:
Chattanooga Autism Center
1400 McCallie Avenue, Suite 100
Chattanooga TN 37404
Why the Chattanooga Autism Center?
Your donation will have an enormous impact on many hundreds of individuals of all ages and their families IN THE GREATER CHATTANOOGA REGION!
Your funds go to support autism programs created by advocates, parent volunteers, and adults with autism at the Chattanooga Autism Center. Examples include:
Out and About (sensory-friendly community outings for kids and families)
Outpatient Clinic (provides autism assessments and behavior therapy)
Greater Chattanooga Aspies (adult social and support group)
STAGES (transitional and independent living program for adults)
HOPE (parent/caregiver support group)
Spanish Language Outreach Program
Autism Workshop Series
Parents Night Out Respite Program
Chattanooga Autism Awareness Walk
REACH (summer education for kids with autism)
Staff Training and Autism Consultation for Educators
Weekly Newsletter (with announcements and local autism events calendar)
Chattanooga Autism Conference (for parents, educators, and others in our region)